kanarama kanarama

I stumbled this, and as much as I hate stumbling kana related stuff while stumbling "Japan" I decided to give it a try.
I picked hiragana with everything, First "character" I got was a tenten without any hiragana below it. I got 92/102, which included 1 tenten without character, 1 empty circle, 7 boxes (like the ones you get when you don't have Japanese installed) and 1 misstype. I was hoping it would give me some sort of summary at the end so I'll be able to tell you exactly which characters gave me these troubles, but since I didn't follow up myself and it didn't show I guess I can't do such thing.

It's definitely a good start, but it's a long way from being decent.
And I say that as someone who really hates kana "learning" games and think they're a waste of time.

Another Box of Hotcorn Another Box of Hotcorn

A very nice game

A very nice game with deep thought about the levels... I am now at lvl 31 I'll keep playing tommorow
AniMaster:
at level 4 you should go to the one circled with yellow last... so you'll have to pass the yello line only once and not twice

Z-Rox Z-Rox

A Great Game

A great game which keeps your brain tuned and keeps a great fun...
I only had problems with 43 (I think, I don't remember the number) and with the things I didn't know how to write in English (like the star of David)...
Recommended to everyone who needs something to do